Tour Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions.
Package Tour prices, per person on all tours and Treks in Bhutan:
1. The package includes airport transfers, accommodations and meals, overland transport within Bhutan, sightseeing, local tour Guide, and supply of pack and riding ponies when and where needed on Trekking, Visa fees and Tourism Development Fund.
2. Single room supplement charge of USD 35 per night, if pax is even numbered and wants a single room. Odd numbered Pax by default will not be charged the single room supplement. The Single room Supplement in deluxe hotels will vary with room category and tariff. Please let us know and we will let you know as per your tour details and room requirements.
3. Individual and smaller groups of less than 02 pax shall be subject to surcharge over and above the daily rates applicable are as follows:
01 pax - USD 40/night
02pax - USD 30/night per person.
4. Every effort will be made to adhere to the planned itinerary. However, due to weather conditions and reasons beyond our control, changes to the Itinerary might occur, for which the Company accepts no responsibility.
5. The under mentioned categories of visitors shall be eligible for discounts on daily rates as follows, however FIT surcharge is not exempted. These discounts are non-commissionable.
a) A discount of 50% on the daily rates shall be given to one member in a group of 11 persons to 15 persons.
b) A discount of 100% on daily rates shall be given to one member in a group of 15 persons and above.
6. Delayed Arrival/Departure. There shall be no charge for the number of days of delay in arrival/departure of visitors due to weather conditions, Airline delays or roadblocks.
7. Cancellation charges. Tour programmes booked and subsequently Cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as below:
a. Within 30 days of start of tour program - 5% of costs
b. Within 21 days - 15% of costs
c. Within 14 days - 25% of costs
d. Within 7 days - - 40% of costs
e. Less than 7 days - 50% of costs
f. After arrival in Bhutan/no show- 100% of costs.
8. If using Deluxe Hotels like Aman Resorts, Uma Paro and Taj Tashi properties in Bhutan, the hotel room cancellation policy will be in effect apart from the above tour cancellation charges.
9. Insurance There is no personal insurance of any kind included in the tour price, so travel insurance should be obtained from your place of residence, before commencement of trip. We will not hold liability for any illness, injury or death sustained during a tour/trek.
10. Payment Procedure. All tour payments must be made in advance. Tour payment can be deposited through Bhutan National Bank (BNB) accounts abroad payable in favour of Himalayan Adventures/ Dharma Adventures. The Banks and account numbers are on our website.
11. Bhutan Visa. We process Bhutan visa based on the passport copies sent to us. Guests must travel with the same passport that was sent to us to process Visa. Should the passport differ from the passport sent to us for the visa clearance, there will be inconvenience/delays on arrival in Bhutan with the immigration. This can be regularized by paying fine and regularizing the visa on the new passport although having same name. Any extra costs arising out of this must be borne directly by guests. This happens to guests who sometimes have dual nationalities or renewed their passport due to less space for stamps, but sent us passport copies in advance to issue tickets, process visa. Care must be taken to ensure that passport is valid for minimum 6 months and you travel with the passport, a copy that was sent to us to process Bhutan visa.
12. Airlines Cancellation Policy.
Please refer to airline websites for flight refunds and ticket conditions.